Engaged in a Project to implement, modify, train and deploy a Purchase Order System using MAS200 for a non-profit organization. Tax planning and representation for Individuals.
- Have included developing database solutions for financial reporting using Microsoft Access to integrate reporting from several data sources.
- Generating full sets of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Financial Statements.
- Modify Ad Hoc reporting using Crystal Reports and FRX .
- Full reporting compliance with FASB 52 Currency Translation.
- Data migration and Data Mapping from companies implementing new accounting software.
- Full structuring of Chart of Accounts and Budgets
- Inventory control management.
- Internal control implementation.
Education & Technical Training
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Dynamics Navision 2009
- Licensed by the Treasury Department as an Enrolled Agent No. 93788
- New York Business Institute – DBA Oracle 10i
- Advance Jet Reports for NAVISION database
- New Concept Technology- DBA Oracle 8i courses
- Hunter College Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minor: Frenc
Fluent in Spanish