Incident/Crisis Management Assistance Teams (I/CMAT)
An incident that disrupts your business occurs. You need to to activate your Business Continuity Plans which include Incident or Crisis Management Assistance Teams.
Events are moving at a rapid pace and you need expert assistance, individuals you can use as sounding boards to help your business rise to the occasion, recover from the incident, and move forward.
Our Teams are composed of nationally certified, qualified and experienced Emergency Management Personnel. They will arrive to support your organization. Aide in the implementation of your Business Continuity Plans. With our teams the Continuity of Leadership of your business and the business itself will succeed.
Team members are to assist Management and is not intended to replace or supersede management functions or responsibilities.
SBA * Consulting can provide highly trained IMAT teams. can contracted to be on-site or virtual.
- IMAT teams provide ASSISTANCE, they do not run incident response
- We can deploy and be On-site in 12-24 hours
- Virtual Assistance 24 hours a day
- Senior level incident response professionals
- Team Member Consultants can include (based on incident):
- Incident/Crisis Manager’s
- Business Continuity
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
- Law Enforcement
- Financial and Financial Forensic Experts, etc.
- Specialized teams available (CyberSecurity)